Thursday, March 8, 2012

7 months!

Hard to believe how much can happen in a month.  Lets see, he is eating even more now, loves to sit in carts at the store and check everything out. He decided over the weekend he could do this crawling thing, and has taken off. Sadly, he has his first ear infection, but is starting to feel much. Better now. He is such a love bug and so happy. What a blessing he is. We also got some cute family pictures done.
I almost forgot, can u tell he loves the bath. :)




1 comment:

  1. He is so cute and I love your family pics, I need a copy of one either a 4x6 or 5x7 if you have one, if not I will try and copy it off your fb and print one out let me know!
    That sucks he has his first ear infection they are not fun, Ayden is actually just getting over one also and so far Caleb has never had one so knock on something! We need to get together soon its been forever!

    ReplyDelete